show me a garden that's {burstingintolife} .
The Count Dentist
Monday, October 16, 2006

6 Comments (Please click here to give your comments)

I called him Count Dentist cos my chronic gingivitis 'gummies' bled while it was being pryed and drilled. It sucked the blood out of me.
The dentist is merely doing his job and he is not as scary as what i've named him as. With his gentle nature, he sure assures his patients while doing the procedures. I just have to blame it on my weak gums.

I've always like to visit the dentist till i began having frequent toothaches cos of my wisdom teeth for 9 years. It was till last year that i decided to get my 4 wisdom tooth extracted through LA. I was so brave..... hehee

Despite the pain, i dare visit the dentist again (but of course, BB had it scheduled for me..hehe). This time is to have my teeth assesed and polished. Another reason was to make use of my dental claim, since it's $100/yr claimable. It was worth it cos it's so sqeaky clean now even if my teeth is still sensitive to the sensation from the occasional flossing.

So have you visit the dentist yet?



MsPetite’s Blogosphere ;
MsPetite@BLOGSPOT;
open since [2005].
status : quite active

The Author ;
Good-Day.
Nothing much to know about me.
A blog created by me to remember the intricate details of my life.
Archives ;