show me a garden that's {burstingintolife} .
It's Saturday!
Saturday, September 23, 2006

2 Comments (Please click here to give your comments)
I woke up very early this morning again.
Guess it's a habit that had to be cultivated. I've managed to do much more things such as, 'walking' my adopted hamster, 'wang wang', in the morning, then had breakfast with BB then out with my siblings to Parkway for another lunchie.
(I've offered to care for 'hammie' which i preferred to call than 'wang wang'. Celeste and her mom will be going on a trip to HK. So i'm the caretaker!)

Subsequently, we took a break at Mac's cafe and they've 'written' today's date on my cup of mocha.
As usual, we can't miss out the event held as 'women's week' at Parkway after our coffee session. Amore held their promotional activities there and as expected, my sis and i took up the 1 month promotion offer to attend their classes!!
They have Cardio Latino! How exciting! I may try that out as well as Jazz!
I've decided to step up on my weight loss routine!


MsPetite’s Blogosphere ;
MsPetite@BLOGSPOT;
open since [2005].
status : quite active

The Author ;
Good-Day.
Nothing much to know about me.
A blog created by me to remember the intricate details of my life.
Archives ;